Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Physical properties of Oxygen

Writing educating blogs is really a pleasurable experience. It not just allows me to help you but at the same time it helps me to refresh my own memories. We all are familiar of the gases such as Oxygen, Nitrogen, Carbon di oxide and so on and also we know about their respective physical quantities or properties. Today’s let’s learn the physical properties of oxygen and their physical structure.

The following are the physical properties of oxygen:

• Oxygen is colorless, odorless and tasteless in normal conditions.
• It is heavier than air.
• It is soluble in water.
• It is paramagnetic to nature
• It liquefies to give pale blue liquid.
I am sure you got a quality learning through this writing and I am sure you will post me your feedbacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment